Student guide is for the students enrolled in bachelor’s and master’s educational programmes at Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi. It gives important information on the following issues: rules of student enrollment, suspension of student status, restoration of student status, mobility, midterm and final exams, evaluation system, administrative and academic registration and other issues related to the learning process.
Student of Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi can get any kind of information from the Learning Process Management Service and Lifelong Learning Centre.
Student of the Teaching University can get full information about
1. administrative and academic registration
2. rules of enrollment
3. tuition fee and payment rules
4. student status (suspension, restoration and termination of student status, academic leave, additional summer term etc.)
5. mobility/internal mobility
6. enrollment without Unified National Exams
7. enrollment without Unified Master Exams
8. rules of recognition of education abroad
9. vocational education
10. certificate and training courses
and other important issues.
Contact: 568 855 661; 591 32 42 42