Main functions of the Financial office:
· Define staff schedule of administrative, academic and other staff members
· Coordinate the process of book-keeping and accountability
· Prepare and present fiscal accounting
· Monitor over the accounting
· Work on proposals for budget regulation process which defines main principles for drawing up, discussing, approving and implementing budget, and forms of distributing budget authority
· Preparing budget draft of the university to be approved at the Representative Council
· Prepare the budget project based on the needs
· Systematic monitoring over the budget figures
· Settling with the budget according to the requirements set by the tax legislation
· Ensure settling with the Treasury, Tax and other organizations.
· Prepare appropriate letters and order projects within the competence of the service.
Head of the office-