Human Resources Management Office
The Human Resources Management Office of Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi is the assistant structural unit of the teaching university.
The main functions are:
· Administration and regulation of personnel private affairs according to the setting rule
· Defining of registration index and number of labour contract
· Accounting of university personnel current and statistical works and provision of the accounts for appropriate structures according to the setting rule.
· Preparation introduction of order projects on the personnel issue
· Arrangement of leave schedule, labour contracts and their introduction to the Rector/ Head of administration
· Authorizing of documents within the competence
· Arrangement /updating of academic, administrative and assistant personnel data
· Organization of personnel training(certification) and participation in the process.
· According to the regulations, it performs other functions within the competence defined by the University administrative –legal acts and Georgian legislation.
The office is obliged to require the following documents from invited appointed staff
· CV, a photo, size 3X4
· A copy of a diploma/diplomas approved notarially
· A copy of a certificate/certificates
· A work record or an extract from a work record
· A copy of the Identity Card